Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm entering a photo contest!

I'm entering a photo contest at http://www.iheartfaces.com/


They do this every month with a new theme, and the theme this month is *happiness*.... You can't get much happier than a day on the slopes, sledding and tubing and snow boarding and closing with hot cocoa in front of a roaring fire while your socks and mittens dry out!

I honestly don't take a lot of pictures. And most of the ones I do take, I take on my cell phone. I should really do something about this. Maybe I can win this contest and then I CAN do something about this... The prize is a camera!

So go on over and take a little look-see!

Happy days!

Melle
Photo Challenge Submission


4 comments:

  1. Your little sledders are just too cute Melle. What a fun picture. It definiely screams happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melle....Cells phones do a great job. My husband and son uses them altogether. I have my Canon Rebel, but I really prefer to carry my little Canon Elf Point and Shoot. It is light and does not give me a back ache hanging around my neck. This shot turned out GREAT.. I don’t think it would have been a bit better had you had a fancy camera. Love the Rebel ...it is super...but with lens on it it is a bit heavy. genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photo...I'm with you, I am pining for a wonderful camera!
    Thanks for following my blog over at Lilypadquilting! I'm so happy to count you as one of my special peeps!
    If you want to make sure you can win some giveaways, you might want to go into your blogger profile and change the settings - you need to choose to allow others to email you....right now you come up as "no-reply" when I tried to respond to your message. Some bloggers get busy and choose another winner, instead of tracking you down, like I did! :) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the heads up! i caught it today and fixed it! i would have won something and never have known!

      Delete