Sunday, October 16, 2011

New life, new blog!


So, as most of you who know me in real life (or at least on Facebook) know, recently there've been some big changes in my world.

Most notably, that my diseases have finally gotten the better of me where working outside the home is concerned. I'm simply not able to work anymore. It's been a shocking, life changing, emotional time for me. I'm trying desperately to get settled in to my new normal. 


I think that what's going to be key for me  is to develop some hobbies. Hobbies are not something I have had time for. I have LOTS of interests, but time has always been scarce. Well, it's not scarce now. It's basically all I have.

So, between my love of blogging, and my love of cooking, and some of the other changes we've decided on recently, we'll be redesigning the blog, also.

I'm going to focus on cooking, homeschooling Eli (another recent change) and learning to love being a stay at home mom!  And hopefully, it will keep me from going bananas!

Well, you know, more bananas than I already am.



No comments:

Post a Comment